If you are looking for powerful ideas and strategies to grow your organization’s membership next year, this is a program you may want to consider.
Mark Levin, CAE, CSP, President, B.A.I., Inc. and one of the leading authorities on membership and I will be teaming up to present a one-day program titled, Membership Success for 2014: Developing and Executing a Powerful Strategy. We will offer the seminar in Chicago and in metropolitan Washington DC area.
You can register for this program using this link.
Membership Success for 2014 is designed to help even the most experienced membership professional to diagnose and find solutions for the pressing challenges facing their organization today. Topics include how to:
1. Establish and Communicate Membership Value
2. Align Staff and Board in Support of Membership
3. Diagnose your Membership Marketing Challenges
4. Determine the True Value of a Member
5. Develop a Membership Marketing Action Plan
6. Define Awareness and Recruitment Strategies
7. Engage Members by Creating a Membership Experience
8. Maximize the Retention and Renewal of Members
These programs take place on Thursday, November 21, 2013, in Chicago at the Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza, and on Thursday, December 5, 2013, in Alexandria, VA at the Holiday Inn & Suites.
Registration fees for these programs are $315 for the first participant from each organization, and $295 per participant for the next two from the same organization. The fourth registrant from each organization is free.
You can sign up now for unique one-day program that combines the many years of knowledge and experiences of both Mark and me in membership marketing.
Posted by Tony Rossell