Speaking Engagements

Membership Marketing Benchmarking Final Report Now Available


We just publicly released the Membership Marketing Benchmarking Final Report for you to download. Only a registration on the site is required to get a copy.

I wanted to thank those who participated in our formal presentation of the report Monday, at the ASAE Annual Convention.

Please feel free to share the report with others in your organization. Post your comments here on this site and please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to your thoughts and feedback. Here is the link.

This has been one of the more interesting projects that I have worked on in a long time. I hope you find it a help in your membership marketing efforts.

2 comments:

Darryl Walter said...

Tony - Thank you for posting this valuable report. I found many nuggets of information it. I am actually using some of the stats as benchmarks for my Council report that is taking place in two weeks.

Tony Rossell said...

Darryl -- Thanks for the feedback. You are an accomplished membership marketer, so I particularly appreciate your comments. One of the reasons that I did the research was that there is very little data like this available. I am glad you found it useful. Tony